Sunday, March 18, 2012

If your presence does not go with us, we won't go!

     I think about Moses, and when God was angry with Israel after they made the golden calf. God said go into the promised land, I will drive out the people before you, I will send an angel to go before you, but I will not go with you. This is when Moses said he would not go if God's presence was not with them.
     I feel the same way about church. If God is not there, why go? I wish this would be considered by pastors, teachers, worhip leaders,etc. If God is not here in presence and power, let's stop. No singing, no teaching, no preaching. Let's get on our faces before God, seek Him, find out why He is not here, repent if need be, and wait for Him. Without His presence it is all an empty formality. It is in His presence where lives are touched and impacted. This is where worship thrives, where our purpose is found. It is about Him and for Him. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment